Snell + Wilmer
Snell & Wilmer traces its origins to 1938, when Mark Wilmer joined Frank L. Snell, Jr., Riney Salmon, and Charles Strouss, who had practiced together since 1934. Mr. Snell frequently recounted the search that led to his partnership with Mr. Wilmer. Because Mr. Snell was “snowed under” by work and needed help, he consulted the three members of Maricopa County’s Superior Court to identify the best trial lawyer in the state. Mr. Snell noted that each judge mentioned Mr. Wilmer, whom he had not yet met.
Both Mr. Snell and Mr. Wilmer recalled their first conversation as a lengthy discussion about their philosophies of the practice of law. The conversation went so well that the two attorneys decided to become partners without working out financial terms.
Tangram Representative :Stephanie Dickson
Sales Executive, Orange County
600 Anton Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92626