To Our Clients + Partners,
Tangram and all of its divisions are closely monitoring the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak and taking steps necessary with our employees’ best interest to minimize any disruption to the services we provide our clients.
Our response efforts are being adjusted as necessary as the situation evolves, but these are the actions we are taking now:
- We are actively communicating and encouraging behaviors that help prevent the spread of illness based on CDC recommendations.
- We are also providing increased protective supplies to our facilities and educating employees about their proper use.
- Warehouse + Vehicle sanitation crews have been assembled to make sure that any product/vehicle leaving our site is safe.
- Managers have received directions for communicating with their teams and our HR Team is actively working with managers to address specific questions and team requirements.
- As is always the case, those who are sick are encouraged to stay home to rest, recover, and avoid infecting others.
- Many of our employees are able and encouraged to work from home as needed.
- Until the end of April, all employees are encouraged to restrict non-essential travel. Tangram offers flexible video conferencing capabilities from desktops and conference rooms, which can be used with clients and partners whenever possible.
In regards to currently scheduled or upcoming installations.
- Unless otherwise noted, Tangram will act to maintain its installation schedule and our commitment to our clients + partners.
- Project Managers + Foreman have been instructed to inquire with clients about any unique protocols installation crews will need to follow onsite.
- We will work closely with all of our clients to ensure the safest environment for all parties involved.
- Our practices already include wipe-down of all contacted surfaces with cleaning agents; these practices will now extend to include washing/sanitizer application for each employee or subcontracted installer upon arriving at each jobsite location
As a Tangram client/partner, be assured of our absolute commitment to responding with utmost caution regarding the safety of our employees and continued business operations to support our clients.
President + CEO