Please join us in welcoming Lauren Rados to Tangram! Lauren is joining the team as an Administrative Assistant, previously working as the Director of Operations for Newport Beach Wine & Food. When she’s not in the office, find this USC grad reconnecting with her OC roots by trying all the good food the area has to offer. Lauren’s positive attitude and willingness to learn will make her the perfect addition to the Tangram family. Welcome, Lauren, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Lauren Rados, Administrative Assistant
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
My hometown is Newport Beach, and I recently moved back to Newport after 6 years in LA.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Most recently I worked for Newport Beach Wine & Food as the Director of Operations. Prior to that, I spent two years as the Director of Administration for USC Men’s Basketball.
4. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Margot Robbie just because I think she’s so cool!
5. What three words would your friends use to describe you?
I think my friends would describe me as loyal, dependable and happy.
6. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Dog person! Although, I have a soft spot for kittens too.
7. What’s the first concert you ever went to?
I went to a Hilary Duff concert in the 4th grade, and it did not disappoint.
8. Are you more productive in the mornings, afternoons or evenings? Why?
I am most productive in the afternoons, because despite my best efforts I am definitely not a morning person.
9. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
On the weekends you would most likely find me eating lots of yummy food with my friends.
10. What are you most looking forward to in your new role and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am really looking forward to learning more about Tangram and becoming part of the Tangram family! I hope to be a help to those around me and bring a positive attitude every day.