Please join us in welcoming Jacqueline McGreal to Tangram! Jacqueline is joining the team as a Customer Service Representative, bringing prior related experience from a Honolulu-based company. This world traveller has been to Europe and the Caribbean just this year. But on a normal day, find her hanging with her niece or binging Oprah reruns. We are thrilled to have her problem-solving abilities and positive attitude here at Tangram. Welcome, Jacqueline, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Jacqueline McGreal, Customer Service Representative
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Pasadena, CA and I still live in Pasadena
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for a basil and fresh herb farm in Honolulu, Hawaii and I was the Customer Service Representative.
4. What’s one of your favorite memories from the past year?
Traveling to Luxembourg, going on my first cruise to the Caribbean, and taking care of my niece.
5. If you could only have 3 apps on your phone, which ones would you pick?
Instagram, Spotify and Amazon
6. What’s one item you can’t leave your house or apartment without?
I absolutely cannot leave without my iPhone with the wallet case.
7. What’s a topic you wish you knew more about?
8. How do you wind down after work?
Watching Youtube videos
9. If you could trade places with anyone for the day, who would you choose?
10. What are you most looking forward to in your new role and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am most looking forward to being able to problem solve everyday in this role and I hope that I bring a positive attitude to the team.