Please join us in welcoming Michael Mims to Tangram! Michael is joining the team as an Inside Sales Representative, previously working for a bank holding company. He hails from Cedar Rapids, Iowa and is looking forward to bringing his Midwestern work ethic to the team. We look forward to watching Michael soar here at Tangram as he learns the ins and outs of the industry and offers up a fresh new perspective. Welcome, Michael, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Michael Mims, Inside Sales Representative
2. Where is your hometown?
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for a holding company of 12 separate chartered banks in a Management and Leadership Trainee Program.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
I would invest in some real estate and put my family in a nice home.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
I’d be an eagle because they can travel anywhere effortlessly and flying would be amazing. Plus, they always have their game face on.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Brazilian style lemon and garlic grilled chicken because I’m allergic to a lot and that’s the tastiest thing I’ve eaten that I’m not allergic to.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I’m looking forward to meeting and working with passionate and inspiring people that I can learn a lot from. I’m also excited about
learning the industry and finding successful career with a great company.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
Playing in the NBA
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
The laughing emoji
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring a fresh perspective, willingness to learn, and a Midwestern work ethic to the team.