Please join us in welcoming Martha Esteves to Tangram! Martha is joining the team as a Project Manager for the Light Construction division, bringing prior GC project management experience with her. This Santa Fe Springs native has an adventurous soul, recently checking the Grand Canyon off her list and learning how to ride a motorcycle. We look forward to Martha making an awesome addition to the growing team. Welcome, Martha, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Martha Esteves, Project Manager for the Light Construction Division
2. Where is your hometown?
Santa Fe Springs
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Project Coordinator for a general contractor
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Visiting the Grand Canyon
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
My favorite food is a chile relleno. It’s like a spicy bell pepper stuffed with cheese and cooked on the grill.
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
My grandma Maria Elena Lopez, my mother’s mother. She passed away the year I was born but my mom spoke about her a lot when I was a child.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I look forward to being part of a family.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Learned to ride a motorcycle.
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
I can probably take down 6 if they are Krispy Kreme glazed donuts.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to become a dependable asset to the Tangram team.