Please join us in welcoming Melissa Rochford to Tangram! Melissa is joining the team as a Project Coordinator for our Newport Beach office. She recently graduated from Notre Dame where she played softball for the Fighting Irish during her time there. When Melissa’s not at work, find her at Din Tai Fung or road tripping across the country. We are excited for her to learn and grow with the team as she brings good vibes every step of the way. Welcome, Melissa, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Melissa Rochford, Project Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
This is my first job! I recently graduated from The University of Notre Dame while playing softball, so I guess my job was being a student-athlete.
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
I recently road-tripped across the United States and Canada with my best friend. We also went to the Blue Lagoon in Iceland.
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
Spicy Wontons from Din Tai Fung: pork and vegetable dumplings in the most amazing sauce ever made.
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
My Mother, who wouldn’t want to have lunch with their mom?
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Meeting and working with everyone!
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
I moved to Indiana for 4 years.
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?