Please join us in welcoming Cassidy Briggs to Tangram! Cassidy is joining the team as a Project Coordinator. You’ll never find this recent University of San Diego graduate without her Chapstick, but you will find her adventuring for the thrill, from paragliding in Switzerland to skydiving. We are thrilled to watch her grow with Tangram, and are excited to have her enthusiasm and dedication as amazing additions to the team. Welcome, Cassidy, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Cassidy Briggs, Project Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown?
Huntington Beach, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I recently graduated from the University of San Diego in May, but throughout college I worked in customer service, an internship with the County of San Diego, and most recently was an administrative assistant/data entry clerk for a steel company.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I am an adrenaline junkie and love to travel! I have been paragliding in Switzerland and skydiving, and plan to go bungee jumping in the near future!
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
My Chapstick-I can’t go anywhere without Chapstick, my hydro flask to keep my water cold, and a boat so I could get off the island.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I am adventurous in many things, but not so much in trying new foods very often, but in Italy I actually tried octopus and it wasn’t bad!
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to learning new things, starting a new career path, and all the challenges and growth that may come my way. I am also excited about meeting everyone!
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
Mr. Brightside by The Killers
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
Country theme at a barn and I would invite Luke Bryan
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring my eagerness to learn, enthusiasm and dedication to the team.