Please join us in welcoming Adrian Flores to Tangram! Adrian is joining the Flooring team as a Customer Service Representative. Prior to this position, she worked in Customer Service and Sales for a fashion designer. Find this Santa Fe Springs local planning her trip to Fiji or whipping up a mean chef salad in her spare time. We are thrilled for Adrian to learn and grow while supporting the team with her can-do attitude and dependability. Welcome, Adrian, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Adrian Flores, Customer Service Representative
2. Where is your hometown?
Santa Fe Springs, California
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked for a fashion designer named Tadashi Shoji as a Customer Service Representative and Sales Admin. I processed all incoming sales orders as well as product allocation, invoice processing, account maintenance, process international shipping documents and order tracking.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
Take a vacation to Fiji
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
I would be a bird, so I could fly.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
A chef salad because it has many different toppings, so I could just eat one or two different items in the salad each day so that I would not get sick of it as well as its healthy.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to becoming very knowledgeable in the industry as well as being a strong support to my team and sales force.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
I always wanted to have a job in advertising
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Support, dependability, and a “can do” attitude