Please join us in welcoming Thomas Gallagher to Tangram! Thomas is joining the team as a Designer, bringing related furniture dealership design experience from his previous employer. This Cleveland native plays basketball and aspires to one day meet the Mayor of Flavortown. Speaking of food, Thomas swears by Swenson’s burgers— you’ll have to ask him how they stack up against In-N-Out. His experience and willingness to grow will make him an amazing addition to the team. Welcome, Thomas, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Thomas Gallagher, Designer
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Furniture dealership Furniture, design, wall design, sales support.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I play basketball at least once a week.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
- Hatchet because of the book Hatchet, by Gary Paulsen
- Matches for fire
- A pan for cooking food
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Swenson’s hamburgers. Best burger in Ohio.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
The opportunity to work with great people and grow with the company.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
Flashing Lights by Kanye West
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
Dinner party, Guy Fieri
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
High-level design and great teamwork.