Please join us in welcoming Jessica Lee to Tangram! Jessica is joining the team as an HR Generalist, previously holding the same title at a media agency in West Los Angeles. She’s an adventurous soul, from swimming with whale sharks to moving to a country where she didn’t speak the language. In her free time, find Jessica eating Hot Cheetos with chopsticks or dominating a donut eating contest. We are thrilled to have her enthusiasm, expertise and sweet tooth here at Tangram. Welcome, Jessica, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Jessica Lee, HR Generalist
2. Where is your hometown?
Walnut, CA – a small suburban city in eastern LA county
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was an HR Generalist for a media agency in West LA.
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Swimming with whale sharks!
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
They are spicy, crunchy, and stain your fingers red—Hot Cheetos! Pro tip: use chopsticks if you want to avoid stained fingers
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Hua Mulan because not only was she a badass and a military General in 5th century China, she was also a pioneer for women and gender equality.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I have heard that the best thing about working at Tangram is the people. I am definitely looking forward to getting to know everyone!
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Moved to a different country where I did not know anyone and could not speak the language.
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting
Probably 6… I have a sweet tooth the size of Mt. Everest.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team
I hope to bring my enthusiasm and expertise to support and add value to the HR team and company as a whole.