Please join us in welcoming Sarah Williamson to Tangram! Sarah is joining the Flooring team as an Estimator, previously working for a flooring company in a similar role. Find this fabulous Portland native on the dance floor, or maybe even behind the DJ booth. The need-to-know: Her likes include puppies, 80’s ballads and red lipstick. We are thrilled to have her upbeat personality and problem-solving skills on board. Welcome, Sarah, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Sarah Williamson, Estimator- Flooring Division
2. Where is your hometown?
Sunny Portland, Oregon
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked at a flooring company previously as an estimator/sales rep.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I used to moonlight as a nightclub DJ.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
- MP3 player with solar charger- because a dance party for one is still technically a party
- A net- not only catches food, but doubles as a castaway-chic skirt when not in use.
- Red lipstick-because I’m going to still look fabulous when I’m rescued.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Cajun pan-fried frog legs… and yes, they are really tasty.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I’m looking forward to new challenges, new friends, and working on some large projects.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
”Still Loving You” by the Scorpions, because the only thing more cringe-worthy than my voice is my taste in karaoke. It’s 80’s power ballads every time.
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
I would throw a dance party in a gymnasium filled with tennis balls and the guests of honor would be all the dogs and puppies from the local shelter.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
My upbeat personality and creative problem-solving skills.