Please join us in welcoming Erin Duff to Tangram! Erin is joining the team as a Project Coordinator, bringing similar experience from a Herman Miller dealership in SF. You can find this cat-lover traveling the world or enjoying Indian food. While Erin’s childhood dream of becoming a paleontologist didn’t pan out, we are thrilled to have her industry experience and dazzling personality here at Tangram. Welcome, Erin, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Erin Duff, Project Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown?
I was born in Los Angeles but have lived most of my life in a town in the Bay Area called Fairfax.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked for a Herman Miller dealership in San Francisco as a Project Coordinator.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
I would immediately start planning trips all over the world since I love to travel.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
I guess I’d go with a cat because they have it pretty easy.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Indian food because it’s delicious
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Meeting new people
8. What was your dream job growing up?
I wanted to be an author…….or a paleontologist
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
The nerd emoji
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
My experience in the industry….and my sparkling personality