Please join us in welcoming Bryan Orozco to Tangram! Bryan is joining the Studio team as a Driver, bringing related experience from a 3PL company. He loves a challenge, whether it’s broadening his professional experience or babysitting his niece. You can find Bryan enjoying a cup of noodles or traveling to tropical destinations with his family. His positive attitude and hard-working ethic will be wonderful additions to the team. Welcome, Bryan, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Bryan Ivan Roberto Orozco, Studio Driver
2. Where is your hometown?
City of Downey for the past 24 years.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
3PL(Third Party Logistics) – Oversee shipping department
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Traveled to Central America (Costa Rica) with family for vacation
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
Cost less than a dollar, comes in a cup, high in sodium, just needs hot water and a fork.
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Coin flip between George Carlin or Richard Pryor. Funny and smart.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I’m looking for new challenge that can help me broaden my experience. I believe this change of industry for me will do just that. This will would give me an opportunity to build new working relationships and learn new things.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Babysit my niece.
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
Not sure, guessing maybe 6, I’m willing to find out.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Bring positive attitude that we can accomplish anything. I believe working together is the most important aspect for success for a team.