Please join us in welcoming Nick Isburgh to Tangram! Nick is joining the team as a Project Manager for our Bakersfield office. Coming all the way from Atlanta, he brings prior related experience from another office furniture dealer. Nick has been around planes all his life and relates to honey badgers because they just don’t care. However, he does care about growing both professionally and personally in his role here. We look forward to having his support for our Central Valley team. Welcome, Nick, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Nick Isburgh, Project Manager (Bakersfield)
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Office Furniture Dealer, Punch Coordinator
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
Buy land and build an off-grid house and pay taxes for 100 years!
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
Honeybadger because Honeybadger Don’t Care!
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Frozen grapes. Best snack ever!
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am most looking forward to growing both professionally and personally and developing both personal and professional relationships through Tangram.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
I grew up in a fly-in community and have been around aviation my entire life.
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring some freedom and flexibility to the PM’s who are now having to cover Central Valley jobs, and better communication with the Sales and Design staff in the Bakersfield Office as well as the large account holders in the region.