Please join us in welcoming Andres Arellano to Tangram! Andres is joining the team as an Installation Foreman for our Fresno office, bringing previous related experience from another office furniture company. He gives a thumbs up to refried beans and has dreams of traveling the world with his family. While Andres’s childhood dream of becoming a fireman didn’t happen, we are thrilled to have him here at Tangram to share his industry experience and knowledge with our Central Valley team. Welcome, Andres, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Andres Arellano, Installation Foreman
2. Where is your hometown?
Cathedral City, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Office furniture company, I was the Senior Service Technician
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
I’d take some time off and travel the world with my family.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
German Shepherd because they are very smart animals and they learn most of the things that are taught.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Refried beans, I feel that they go with just about everything.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Learning new product lines and leading the completion of all jobs I am assigned.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Share the experience and knowledge I have in the furniture industry.