Please join us in welcoming Angella Hein to Tangram! Angella is joining the team as a Project Coordinator. She recently graduated from Arizona State University. During her time there, she gained experience in sales and marketing from a few companies in the sports industry. This Palmdale native is well-travelled and even spent a summer in Italy, making it no surprise that pizza is her favorite food. We are so excited for Angella to learn and grow during her time at Tangram. Welcome, Angella, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Angella Hein, Project Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I just graduated from Arizona State University but while I was in school I worked in sales and marketing for a few companies in the sports industry.
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Traveled to Greece!
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
(Pizza) A super thin crispy crust layered with tomato sauce, chunks of gooey mozzarella cheese and basil. Topped with oregano and parmesan cheese.
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
I would have to say Betty White! I’ve always thought she was absolutely hilarious and I feel like a lunch with her would be entertaining I would also love to hear all about her life and experiences she has had!
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
The learning opportunities and expanding my skill set.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
I lived in Florence, Italy for a summer!
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
It really depends on the day and the type of donut! Donut holes I could eat an entire box in one sitting but normal ones probably 2 max!
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
My positive attitude and desire to learn and grow with the team!