Please join us in welcoming Elizabeth Westman to Tangram! Elizabeth is joining the team as a Purchase Order Administrator. Previously working for the Washington state government and an Orange County construction company, she brings ten years of administrative experience with her. The need-to-know: This fashionista loves penguins, mac & cheese and sassy emojis. We are so excited to have her learn and grow with the company. Welcome, Elizabeth, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Elizabeth Westman. Purchase Order Administrator
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
My background is mainly office/administrative work. I worked 9 years for the state government in Washington, and the last year I’ve lived in Huntington Beach, I’ve worked as a receptionist/office assistant for a construction company. I also have experience in the retail industry with a variety of customer service type roles.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
Travel the world!
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
I would be a penguin. They’re my favorite and honestly what is not to love!? They’re dressed in a permanent tux, and they’re quite romantic. They search their entire life for their soul mate.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Mac and cheese. It’s the ultimate comfort food!
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
New challenges, the ability to grow, working as a team, and learning as much as I can about Tangram!
8. What was your dream job growing up?
I wanted to be a fashion designer.
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
Probably the girl who has her palm facing up.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Jumping out of my comfort zone in an administrative role and learning something new!