Please join us in welcoming Breanne Swenson to Tangram! Breanne will be joining the team as a Sales Representative in the San Fernando Valley. She brings over eight years of sales and design experience from previous positions at Ethan Allen and EPIC Solutions. Beyond her passion for beautiful spaces, Breanne is also passionate about sushi. In addition, she’s a world traveler and, if we’re lucky, maybe she’ll teach a Tangram yoga class or two. Her expertise and positive energy will be wonderful assets to the team. Welcome to the Family, Breanne, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Breanne Swenson, Sales in the San Fernando Valley
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
EPIC Solutions, Manufacture Rep.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you d0?
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
A Narwhal, the mystical mix of Dolphin and Unicorn.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Sushi. I love sushi.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Collaborating with great people to help create beautiful spaces.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
The heart and light glistens. I’m always spreading love and light.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
A fresh positive energy, and maybe a lunch time yoga class or two.