Please join us in welcoming Ricky Wolter to the Tangram Team! Ricky joins us with 15 years of industry experience, most recently at Staples Office Furniture. He’s a California native that will focus his efforts in and around the Inland Empire. Ricky’s known for being the fun one in the group that always knows the best places to go. We’re excited to see what this industry veteran and #1 cheer dad has up his sleeves. Welcome to the Tangram Family, Ricky, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Ricky Wolter – Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown?
3. You’ve been in the industry for 15 years, what is one piece of advice you’d give to someone just starting out?
Always be honest with the client.
4. What are you known for amongst your friends?
Always fun to be around and knowing where to go and fastest way to get there.
5. What is one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already?
How to manage your banking account and credit cards.
6. What is a fun fact about yourself?
My daughter tells everybody I am the #1 cheer dad!
7. In your time with Staples and K.I., what has been your favorite project and why?
Ria Financial because the client let me choose their fabric and finishes that were outside their normal “mahogany & black”, I was able to add splashes of color which turned out great!!!
8. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Working with the industry leader instead of always having to be creative and find ways to beat Tangram.
9. What was your dream job growing up?
I wanted to be a teacher.
10. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future and why?
I would go to the future because I love technology and I am curious to see what it would be like and to make sure my kids grew up the right way!!!