Tangram Ten // Natalie Espinoza
Please welcome Natalie Espinoza to the Tangram Team! Natalie is the newest addition to the Santa Fe Springs sales group. She comes to us with industry experience from Staples Business Advantage where she was previously a Furniture Account Consultant. Natalie used to play the violin and could probably take you down in chess. We’re excited to see what Natalie’s ambitious attitude will bring. Welcome to the family, Natalie!
1. Name, title?
Natalie Espinoza, Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown?
Corona/ Orange County
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for Staples Business Advantage – Workplace Studios as a Furniture Account Consultant.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you did?
Travel to every continent and buy a house.
5. What are you known for amongst your friends?
Being the outgoing geek who can make a good time out of any situation.
6. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I was the president of the Chess Club and I play the violin.
7. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Moved to a new state (Colorado) without knowing anyone. Also, went on a cruise!
8. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Getting to know the team and learning all the tricks of the trade.
9. What is your favorite food and how would you describe your favorite food to someone who has never had it?
Sushi/Poke – Raw fish and fish eggs mixed in with veggies… it tastes way better than it sounds.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram Team?
My ambition and drive to be successful and stand out in the industry along with my optimistic outlook on life.