Please join us in welcoming Karlee Budge to the Tangram Team! Karlee has joined us as the newest Inside Sales Representative. She’s an Orange County native and just obtained her Bachelors Degree in Communications from Sonoma State University in May. While pursuing her degree, she worked as a Sales and Marketing Intern for Athletes to Careers. Her positive attitude and resilience would be a welcome addition to any team, we’re glad it’s to ours. Welcome, Karlee, to the Tangram Family, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Karlee Budge, Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown?
Laguna Niguel, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Athletes to Careers, Sales and Marketing Intern
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you did?
I would buy a house right on the beach overlooking the ocean.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
A blue whale (sounds funny) but they’re the biggest, most majestic animals on the planet and I love the ocean.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Pasta…hands down. It’s just so delicious, fun to eat and comes in so many different shapes and sizes!
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to learning the ins and outs of the contract furniture industry and all the incredible experiences that I know will come along during my career here.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
Probably hearts and the hand signals..
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring my ability to work as a team player, constant positivity, resilience, the drive to win and the ability to inspire and encourage my coworkers.